AcademicInfo Scholarship Program
To celebrate our 15 years of serving students seeking a college education, AcademicInfo is pleased to announce our new AcademicInfo Scholarship Program. A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded biannually to benefit undergraduate and graduate students from around the nation.
AcademicInfo, operated by Academic Directories, LLC, has noted the increased need for scholarship sponsors to step in and ensure that all students who want to attain a college education can afford to do so. Unfortunately, in a time of rising tuition costs, financial aid no longer can cover all the costs of a college education. Federal and state education grants have diminished due to budgetary belt-tightening. Scholarships such as the AcademicInfo Scholarship Program will help to fund the difference and allow students to attend college who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford the cost.
Applicants to the AcademicInfo Scholarship Program must:
- Be a high school senior or graduate or be a current undergraduate or graduate level student.
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or graduate field of study in an accredited two or four year university, college or technical-vocational school for the upcoming academic year.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
- One (1) page resume listing honors, employment, extracurricular activities, artistic or special skills and community service. Include your contact information in your resume.
- A 400 – 600 word essay on one of the following three topics:
- Describe something of your academic interests, personal perspectives and life experiences that influenced you to seek a college education. If you have chosen a focus for your studies, please specify what it is and what brought you to choose that subject.
- While all colleges have many things in common, almost all of them differ in big and little ways. Tell us which school you have chosen to attend and why.
- Discuss some issue of personal, local, national or international concern and how you plan to incorporate that concern into your educational studies and your life.
Please email your essay and resume to scholarship [at] academicinfo.net
For fall semester: June 30th
For spring semester: October 31st
Selection of the winning candidate will be determined by the AcademicInfo Scholarship Program Committee.
Winning recipients will receive a $2,000 award and will be notified by mail to the address submitted on your resume.
Two $2,000 awards will be given each year.
Academic Directories, LLC
ATTN: AcademicInfo Scholarship Program
14 Palm Harbor Village Way
Additional Terms and Conditions
Academic Directories, LLC and the AcademicInfo Scholarship Program Committee have sole discretion of selecting scholarship recipients.
Scholarships may be subject to tax. Contact the Internal Revenue Service, www.irs.gov, for current laws and regulations.
By submitting your application you agree to let Academic Directories, LLC use your name and your submitted essay on this site and in other marketing communications should you be awarded with a scholarship.
Employees of Academic Directories, LLC, members of the AcademicInfo Scholarship Program Committee and members of their households are not eligible for the scholarship.